Friday, September 7, 2012

Where is the nearest country that sells a steinway grand?(NOT USED, NEW) I live in Singapore

Where is the nearest country that sells a steinway grand?(NOT USED, NEW) I live in Singapore.?
I have already tried to contact Steinway and sons through the website. I emailed them but there is no reply.
Singapore - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Would probably be Australia
2 :
Are you aware you can save 50% off new? If you still want a new one a dealer in USA can ship one there. The retail prices for new are 50,000 usd to 100,000 usd. But i can find a dealer to ship. just email me.
3 :
Why don't you ask Piano dealers.... You can try CHU Piano at Thonson Plaza I think is 2nd or 3rd level. You can ask them. they seems to import German and UK brand... take care





Read more discussions :

Search News