Sunday, July 1, 2012

Work and live in Singapore

Work and live in Singapore.?
Hi, I am a Filipino working as an Auto CAD Operator / Space Planner here in Dubai (2 yrs). The business is on Office Systems and Office Furniture. I am earning 1000 US $ a month inclusive everything. I am planning find a job in Singapore, will i find the same job there? Is it better to work in Singapore compared to Dubai? The cost of living, transportation, food, housing, etc. How much will I earn in US $ a month in Singapore. How much should be my minimum asking salary if I want to live there comfortably (average living) saying I am also sending money back home (200+ US $ a month). Where can I save more. Please help me.
Singapore - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
stay there. I don't think you have the bargain power in SG now unless you are very specialized. Cost of living is certainly much higher than Emirates and even if you can make the same amount you would end up with much less savings.
2 :
The salary would be dependent onto your skills and your potential employer's discrepancy. The thing about cost of living in Singapore is true. Unless you have what it takes to earn a larger income, my advise is for you to stay. larger by 300usd should be break-even(should be). but by your "live there comfortably" ....i would advise a bit higher salary





Read more discussions :

Search News