Tuesday, July 7, 2009

How can I get an acting agent if I live in Singapore and want to act abroad

How can I get an acting agent if I live in Singapore and want to act abroad?
I really love to act and sing but I do not how and where to find an agent. Is there a website or somesort? I would really love to know how. Thanks :) Whom shall I approach? I am not sure if there are theaters that have agents.
Theater & Acting - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Go to the theaters in Singapore and ask where you can get an agent.
2 :
Actors get work locally, unless they are already very well established. Look for work in your area, and get some experience. Then decide if you want to move to a place where there are more opportunities.








Read more discussions :

Search News