Friday, August 14, 2009

How is Singapore to live for a single woman of 40? Is it safe and do I get a job faster

How is Singapore to live for a single woman of 40? Is it safe and do I get a job faster.?
Hey I am planning to move to Singapore as a single woman and live there. Is it safe place and will I get a job as a medical transcriptionist. How is this Mt Career in Singapore. Amisha I am living in India.
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I visited Singapore in the winter and found it a beautiful City but was shocked that every day year around is the same. It rains almost every day during the afternoon in a quick hard storm and every day the sun rises at 7am and sets at 7pm. Being on the equator it is always the same. Every day is 88 degrees during the day and 70 at night. It never gets below 65 degrees. Nearly everyone in Singapore is from China, India or Malaysia. Few White people. English is widely spoken.








Read more discussions :

Search News