Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Would you rather live in Miami or Singapore

Would you rather live in Miami or Singapore?
I am starting an investment company in February and the regulation and tax levels are too high in California where I currently live. I know Singapore is an English speaking country and has economic and tax advantages (no capital gains), but I like living in the US and not the biggest fan of Asian food and culture. As a young single white male, where would I enjoy living more? Singapore offers more opportunities to explore surrounding Asian countries and I like to travel, but I have liked my experiences visiting South Florida previously. I am 50-50 on either city, and I wanted to know which one you think I would like better.
Miami - 12 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Come to Miami baby! lol
2 :
Just stick to the U.S Im sure if you gonna start a company you gonna have enough money to visit any place. Also i guess in Singapore would be harder yo get used to.
3 :
MIAMI!!!!!! jk... i live in miami but would love to visit Singapore.. miami is not that amusing only its beach..
4 :
miami
5 :
Miami, you'll like the girls there.
6 :
As a fellow investor move to Singapore. You'll find more optimistic investors, world class city with many non-Asian cuisine restaurants,large ex-patriot community to become part of(meetup.com). I'mm considering the same choices and do my own currency trading ,so interested in the Asian and Europe markets. Make the money and visit Miami. It will always be there.
7 :
Miami it has so many awesome activities to do from swimming to tie ti dye it fun.I go there every year and once lived there i love it.Compared to North Carolina NC is like dust.
8 :
Miami but singapore would be cool for a while. Heard they have hot ladyboys
9 :
if the rules of singapore were to be applied to miami, 30% of the people would be executed
10 :
MIAMI!! you'll have the best time here and never run out of things to do trust me
11 :
MIAMI! i heard sigapore has alot of shemales
12 :
Miami. You can get a concealed-weapon permit there.




Read more discussions :

Search News