Sunday, November 7, 2010

If i buy a used Xbox 360 from the UK and plan to use it in Singapore, will Xbox Live function

If i buy a used Xbox 360 from the UK and plan to use it in Singapore, will Xbox Live function?
I'm planning to buy a used Xbox 360 console from the UK, but I'm worried on whether Xbox Live will work of i move to Singapore. I'm not very worried about region-locked games once i move, however, because all the games that i am planning to buy are region free. My main concern is Live. The console that i am willing to buy isn't banned from Live - this i have checked and verified with my own eyes.
Xbox - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you want to add 3 or 12 month code to your profile simply by downloading the generator and get your free subscription, you can check this website: http://xboxlive.a253.com/




Read more discussions :

Search News