Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hello Everyone, Which will be a better place for life and work? Germany or Singapore? I live in country si

Hello Everyone, Which will be a better place for life and work? Germany or Singapore? I live in country si?
I live in country side in Germany, and here people do not speak English, But I am not a German and I do not know German, so it is not easy for me. Living in big city like SIngapore will help to improve my personal and prefessional life?
Singapore - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
singapore
2 :
pour
3 :
Perhaps you can check the feedback from answers or google. I'd say both places are kinda extreme. Singapore is asian and doesnt score well in work-life balance. On the other hand it's probably the safest place on the planet and you won't feel you are away from home (I am assuming you're indian national). Germany on the other hand is more western and you may 'different' treatment. But the work-life balance is much better.
4 :
I have only been in Germany for two days (part of a packaged tour) and I do not know much about Germany. Whatever it is, there is no place like HOME. I love my Singapore and, of course, I would say it is better to work here.
5 :
First of all, Singapore is not a big city. It is just a mole complared to the size of Germany. But, the country has a lot to offer as it is progressive. I believe though that the improvement that you want in your personal as well as professional life solely depends on you - your attitude, background, experiences etc are factors to consider. I myself am from a different country. It was initially a struggle for me as there are cultural differences and other hurdles I need to go through but I am glad to say that I have survived most if not all of it and after years of being here, I am now a proud permanent resident of the country.
6 :
have you been to Berlin, Hamburg, Munich Frankfurt and Koln-Ruhr Area etc? there are loads of massive cities in Germany which offer world's class services, incredible opportunities(not only jobs but also human rights), natural beauties, amazing architectures, interesting history and culture, high living standard, giant mansions with pools, gardens, big garage etc which you can't dream in little island Singapore, German cars are the greatest in the world such as Mercedes-Benz, Audi R8, Porsche, BMW and Volkswagen etc even the basic paid workers can afford these kinda car brands wicked chances to buy those cars cheaply in Germany besides one EURO is almost equal to two Singapore $ it depends on you, but you can't compare Germany to Singapore because they are in different league on the other hand, Germany offers excellent proximity to the rest of Europe as a result you can have muesli for breakfast in Hamburg harbour, poulet rôti with Alsace French wine for lunch at Disney Land in Paris and Yorkshire pudding with a pint of larger for dinner at Emirate Stadium Arsenal in London while watching the match and you come back to Germany by Euro Star high-speed train at night. doesn't sound exciting? In addition EU has so many other human rights which Singapore can't offer. i can tell you more if you're willing to know. BTW German blonde cun.ts are so hot and good in bed :) SO you need to know Germany > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Singapore I ain't German, i'm from London but has been to Germany many times. Good luck with your decision.




Read more discussions :

Search News