Saturday, May 7, 2011

Where would you rather live and why: Singapore or Tokyo

Where would you rather live and why: Singapore or Tokyo?
Just wondering because I have family living in both, and I would love to visit one of those places one day. What is there to do in Singapore and in Tokyo? Best Answer Gets 10 Points!!!! =)
Other - Destinations - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would live in Tokyo simply because its Tokyo, JAPAN. Its one of the most advancing cities in the world. Just enough would be the rich history, Culture, technology, food, fashion, music and the friendly Japanese people. If you like to go out, There are many things to do in the city you wouldn't know where to start. I haven't been to Singapore nor do I know anything about the country but I know that you will enjoy Tokyo a lot more. It reminds a lot of America where I live only that the people, language, country, and ethics are all different. It place you should definitely live or visit if you have the chance. Good Luck and have fun!
2 :
If you are English speaking, there are pros and cons to each place. Singapore used to be a British Colony so English is a dominant language. But it is a small island country that is very urbanized. Tokyo, being in a larger nation, has far much more to see and do without crossing additional national boundaries. Their geography is way more diverse, and they do try to converse with English speaking people. I would choose Tokyo.





Read more discussions :

Search News