Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How much would it cost to live in Singapore

How much would it cost to live in Singapore?
I'm work for an IT firm here in the Philippines and I'm planning to move to Singapore this year. I want to know how much it would cost to live in Singapore? Would S$4000 be enough to live there and send money to my family in the Philippines? How much salary should I ask. I have been in the IT field for over 8 years. I have been into Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing for the almost two years.
Singapore - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
everyone is asking this same question here everyday relax and try it out i be doing it for 19 years with a starting paid of $650 now i got around $ 3500 with family
2 :
kimht, that is so frank and honest for you to say that.
3 :
yes
4 :
I've lived there for at least a decade of my life, and to be honest, it's pretty expensive the closer you live to downtown. If you live in the northern tip of the island, it's cheap even for a big house American-styled. It's possible to live with that amount, but it's not going to be very easy.
5 :
yes
6 :
very X

Search News